What should I do if the college is not refunding the money after passing out?


According to my view Firstly you can send a legal notice against the said college regarding the refund of security amount. Thereafter you may file a complaint against the college.irst you need to know the process of refund the money and follow the process. if still administration is not following procedure write a letter to the higher authority in case of private and govt. college. if higher authorities is not properly fullfill their duties towards the students you can approach to the authorities under the college is running and college is affiliated.

College is bound to refund the security amount deposited by you all the students. Firstly you should send legal notice through lawyer.If not getting any reponse ,then file a complaint before the consumer court. You may file a criminal complaint against the college as well.Better will be to approach consumer court being a student. you can also file a suit for recovery before the civil court wherein jurisdiction of subject matter. With documentary proof and recover the same with interest. Or you can file crimal case for cheat.Collective legal action can produce wonders in a case of this nature. Institute is bound to refund the security deposit.All the students can issue lawyer’s notices to institute to refund the money. When it receives notices from all the affected students then it may lose its sleep and readily agree to return the security. If it does not pay heed to lawyer’s notice then a case for recovery can be filed in court. The amount spent on availing the services of a lawyer can also be got recovered.

Reference: Law governing this is the constitution of India,articleEveryone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression, this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers also freedom of speech and ecpression.



Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City