What can be done if brother’s are not giving share in parents property?


*)If it is the property of your parents, your brother Can’t diprive you from your legal right, you tell me that you have a Sister, also , if your father didn’t made any will or if you are not denied your right by your father, then you can file a suit before the appropriate court and can claim your right in the property.
if they are not giving you your legitimate share . you can claim so by filing a partition suit in the court of law and you can claim all your share in the property left by your parents. As per ur query you have not mentioned about the details of property whether property is ancestral or self acquired .

*)Secondly property stands in whose name and whose possession . Kindly give all details forproper answer/ suggestion Assuming said property is in name of parents all the children have equal right/share in property. A partition deed for a property is executed to divide the property among different people – usually among the family members. A partition is a division of a property held jointly by several persons, so that each person gets a share and becomes the owner of the share allotted to him.

Reference: The Partition Act, 1893



Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City