Procedure for property transfer, from mother to son in Indian Law?


Your mother can transfer the property by way of Gift deed, Release deed is there is no consideration involved and any consideration is involved then sale deed and power of attorney.
it can be done in 3 – 4 days subject to availability of proper and valid documents.
cost depends on the nature of documents to be executed as per the your requirements.A gift deed must include the following details:

Place and date on which the deed is to be executed.
Relevant information regarding the donor and the donee, such as their names, address, relationship, date of birth and signatures.
Complete details about the property.
Two witnesses to bear testimony and their signatures.
Thereafter, depending on the value determined by the state government, the gift deed must be printed on stamp paper after paying the required amount and the deed should be registered at the registrar or sub-registrarÕs office.

A deed of release is a legal document that removes a previous claim on an asset. It provides documentation of release from a binding agreement. A deed of release might be included when a lender transfers the title of real estate to the homeowner upon satisfaction of the mortgage. A deed of release literally releases the parties from previous obligations.

A deed of release literally releases the parties to a deal from previous obligations, such as payments under the term of a mortgage because the loan has been paid off.
The lender holds the title to real property until the mortgage’s terms have been satisfied when a deed of release is commonly entered into.
A deed of release can also free an employer and employee of any obligations they had under their employment agreement, such as in the case of a severance package.




Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City