Suit for Property ownership / title dispute
- 0 (0)
- 3715 views
0 orders in queue
Property disputes are highly prevalent because of legal disagreements for many reasons such as:
- Builder fraud,
- Title ownership,
- Legitimate ownership,
- Property boundary disputes,
- Liability for construction repairs / damages,
- Matrimonial Rights,
- Society issues, etc
My legal services include:
- Do Consultation regards your case / legal query
- Discuss the various options available for you, and the timeline and expected costs for each
- Help you understand the best option considering time involved, lawyer and legal cost and expected outcome
- Review the arrangement, documents, or any correspondence, available
- Confirm a property's legal ownership and determine the claims on the property
- If applicable, review the mortgages, liens, judgements, or unpaid taxes
- Check details of any existing easements, restrictions or leasing affecting the property
- Review applicability of legal rules to your case, such as caveat emptor rules
- Notify of there seems to be any issue regards the property
- Check status of property, any pending dues, any past issues which can lead to additional litigation, etc
Get 1st consultation FREE. Use Coupon Code: HARSH
Please read FAQ before Booking the Service
Lawyer Fees is based on:
- Case complexity
- Stage of the case / issue
- Documents available (Eg Contracts, email, invoices, etc)
- Availability of Proof & Evidences
- Any communication received by you / made by you (Eg Calls, Whatsapp Chat, recordings, Video, etc)
- Any payment / amount involved (Eg Contracts for payment, bank transactions, any online payments, etc)
- And case / complaint / FIR filed by you / against you
WHY DO clients CHOOSE TO WORK WITH me?
I have over 8500+ satisfied customers on this trusted platform, and my client base is growing every day thanks to my high-quality services.
If you believe that your case / legal query is HIGHLY SPECIFIC, please send me a message BEFORE booking.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Fequently asked questions
Do you offer FREE consultation?
Yes. I do offer FREE consultation. I absolutely understand that as my client, I need to understand your case, and discuss the possible legal options. Please send me a MSG and we can agree on 1st FREE consultation
What kind of other legal costs can I expect?
Without understanding your case and legal remedies to be implemented, it is not possible to provide you a price estimate. During the consultation, depending on the case, and agreed legal option, we will be able to provide you the best possible price.
Will I know the cost expected before you begin work?
Yes, absolutely. I typically work with fixed fee model - where I provide you the complete cost upfront.
What is the Step by Step process for Consultation?
(Step 1) - You can Book the Service. (Step 2) - I will call you within 15 mins of Booking. (Step 3) - During the consultation, I will discuss your case, and let you know the legal options. (Step 4) - I will let you know the expected cost and timeline. (Step 5) - We can agree on any further meetings required to take the case forward. (Step 6) - Once you confirm, we will then proceed to work on your case. You can pay on LAWAYZ and book the service here. Enjoy the transparent pricing and service
What if the call gets dropped during consultation or I need some more consultation later?
I will call you from my mobile number. You can save the number. If the call gets dropped or if you need any consultation later, you can reach out to me on the same mobile number.
After consultation, if needed, will you take up the legal matter? Eg, Legal Notice, Court Representation, etc
Yes, absolutely. I will provide complete legal services - consultation, drafting, notice, mediation, court representation, litigation, etc
Will you be available on Video Consultation?
Yes, I am available on Video Calls
Do you have an office address where I can visit for Consultation?
Yes, I have an office, which you can visit at an agreed appointment time.
Can I send a Legal Notice myself?
Yes. I can help you with the drafting of legal notice. Thereafter, you can send the legal notice yourself.
Will I get an invoice for the legal fees paid to you?
Yes, absolutely. We will provide you an invoice. It will be available on your Dashboard here on www.lawayz.com. The invoice will also be emailed to you.
How do I share the documents required for consultation?
Once you book the consultation Service, you can share documents: (1) On the Lawayz Dashboard Online (2) You can share on my Whatsapp Number. (3) You can Email it to me. You can accordingly share the documents as appropriate.
Still have questions?
Please contact support on +91-836-959-1430 and we will resolve all your queries.