I will help claim maintenance from your husband
- 0 (0)
- 99 views
0 orders in queue
A wife can claim maintenance under section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (CrPC), which says, that if any person having sufficient means neglects or refuses to maintain- (a) his wife, unable to maintain herself, or (b) his child, unable to maintain himself or herself, a Magistrate may, upon proof of such neglect or refusal, order such person to make a monthly allowance for the maintenance.
Also, a wife can claim maintenance under section 25 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and claim maintenance for children under section 20 of the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956.
The Legal Steps involved to be as below:
- Do a detailed consultation on the case
- I will provide adequate consultation after understanding and discussing all the necessary and important facts and issues surrounding the situation.
- I will help collect and strategise evidences of the husband's income, and expenses
- I will do a draft calculation to understand the expected maintenance
- After doing that, we would draft a petition under Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, claiming maintenance
- We can finalise the draft after detailed discussions
- File the petition in the competent court
- File the arguments in the court
- The Court, after taking all the necessary facts into consideration will decide the amount to be paid as maintenance.
- Represent and Argue the matter in the Court
- Obtain the Order on best effort basis
Please read FAQ before Booking the Service
Fees is based on:
- Case complexity
- Stage of the case / issue
- Availability of Proof & Evidence
- Any communication received by you / made by you (Eg Calls, Whatsapp Chat, recordings, Video, etc)
- Any payment / amount involved (Eg Contracts for payment, bank transactions, any online payments, etc)
- And case / complaint / FIR filed by you / against you
WHY DO clients CHOOSE TO WORK WITH me?
I have over 8500+ satisfied customers on this trusted platform, and my client base is growing every day thanks to my high-quality services.
If you believe that your case / legal query is HIGHLY SPECIFIC, please send me a message BEFORE booking.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
Fequently asked questions
Do you offer FREE consultation?
Yes. I do offer FREE consultation.I absolutely understand that as my client, I need to understand your case, and discuss the possible legal options.
What kind of other legal costs can I expect?
Without understanding your case and legal remedies to be implemented, it is not possible to provide you a price estimate.During the consultation, depending on the case, and agreed legal option, we will be able to provide you the best possible price.
Will I know the cost expected before you begin work?
Yes, absolutely. I typically work with fixed fee model - where I provide you the complete cost upfront.
What is the Step by Step process for Consultation?
Step 1 - You can Book the Service Step 2 - I will call you within 15 mins of Booking Step 3 - During the consultation, I will discuss your case, and let you know the legal options Step 4 - I will let you know the expected cost and timeline Step 5 - We can agree on any further meetings required to take the case forward Step 6 - Once you confirm, we will then proceed to work on your caseYou can pay on LAWAYZ and book the service here. Enjoy the transparent pricing and service
What if the call gets dropped during consultation or I need some more consultation later?
I will call you from my mobile number. You can save the number. If the call gets dropped or if you need any consultation later, you can reach out to me on the same mobile number.
After consultation, if needed, will you take up the legal matter? Eg, Legal Notice, Court Representation, etc
Yes, absolutely. I will provide complete legal services - consultation, drafting, notice, mediation, court representation, litigation, etc
Will you be available on Video Consultation?
Yes, I am available on Video Calls
Do you have an office address where I can visit for Consultation?
Yes, I have an office, which you can visit at an agreed appointment time.
Can I send a Legal Notice myself?
Yes. I can help you with the drafting of legal notice. Thereafter, you can send the legal notice yourself.
Will I get an invoice for the legal fees paid to you?
Yes, absolutely. We will provide you an invoice. It will be available on your Dashboard here on www.lawayz.comThe invoice will also be emailed to you.
How do I share the documents required for consultation?
Once you book the consultation Service, you can share documents: 1) On the Lawayz Dashboard Online 2) You can share on my Whatsapp Number 3) You can Email it to meYou can accordingly share the documents as appropriate.
What if I do not have some legal documents?
Its not an issue. We can agree and help you to obtain the documents.
Still have questions?
Please contact support on +91-836-959-1430 and we will resolve all your queries.