How to get sanha number from police station?


You may request stating your need , but in case they refuse…you can get it making applications/ representation with the higher official…at last High court is there to resolve it through issuing writs. Once you understand that your marklist or certificate is lost you have to immediately follow these steps:
Go to the nearest police station and file a complaint mentioning the loss of the certificate and the details of the certificate. Get a copy of the FIR.
Report to the University.
Publish in the newspaper informing the loss of the marklist or certificate. This step is optional but some universities may ask for it.
Apply to the University to issue the duplicate marklist or certificate.

You have to follow these steps:
Prepare an affidavit for duplicate marklist mentioning all the important details like Your Registration number or USN, year of issue of marklist, name of University and the college you studied, name of the course you studied and the course duration.
Get the affidavit attested by a Notary.
Write a covering letter to the University informing of the loss of the particular marklist and request for a duplicate to be issued.

You have to include the following in the affidavit:
Your full name
Name of Institution
Period of course
Name of course
Name of marklist or certificate lost
Date of issue of the lost certificate
Registration number of the student
How you lost the certificate
When and where you lost it
Did you make any police complaint
Name of police station and Complaint number
Date of filing complaint

Reference: Under Article 226, a writ petition can be filed before any High Court within whose jurisdiction the cause of action arises, either wholly or in part. … The High Court may grant a writ for the enforcement of fundamental rights or for any other purpose such as violation of any statutory duties by a statutory authority.



Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City