How to get refund from Sahara Q Shop?


To recover the refund from the Sahara Q shop ,First you need to go to their website where they register the complaints you need to file a complaint in the consumer court addressing your problem and and the scheme under which you have applied and put money under the reasons that there is an deficiency in service and they have indulged into unfair trade

Where you need to have supporting documents in favour of complaint e.g. receipt, voucher etc. (The Annexures so mentioned must be attested as a true copy post the arguments and affidavit at the last along with name & signature)
The claim must be filed within 2 years of the cause of action by certified notarial deed.
One need to transfer the prescribed fees of the amount of INR 5,000/- for the consumer complaint

The district consumer disputes redressal forum will direct the Sahara Q shop to give back the refund to complainant
Another option that lies for you is to file a complaint with the SEBI ,with an applcation form that will be available in the website. You may also photocopyof that for which the format can also
be downloaded from SEBI website for the proofs: you have to show the passbooks. where without original bond certificates/passbook and/or with certificates

Keep a Self attested copies of Proof of Identity and Proof of Address and a Self attested copy of first page of the bank book or canceled check sheet (the refund amount will be credited to your bank account according to the copy of the check book / check sheet). Unique Identification Number (Aadhaar) / Passport/ Voter ID card / Driving license / PAN / Government Photo ID.

Address Proof may be in any of the government ids like (Aadhaar) / Passport/ Voters Identity Card / Ration Card / Registered Lease or Sale/ Driving License/ Flat Maintenance bill/ Insurance Copy#/ Utility bills like Telephone Bill (only land line), Electricity bill or Gas bill the issue of the same not more than 3 months / Bank Account Statement or Passbook — that had not been issued more than 3 months old / Government Photo ID Cards / Service Photo ID cards issued by PSUs / Property Tax Receipts / MGNREGA Job Card / Pensioner Card / Any other document
evidencing address of the applicant(s) acceptable to SEBI. by showing any of these evidences , your refund will be given in your account

Reference:  – – AHG24 – 202100585 – 13 – 4 – 202100129202100332378


Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City