How to get land name changed under city survey record?


You can file an application with the city survey office for a name change of the property in the tax records. The procedure is as follows:
The process of getting a name changed in official property tax is actually a simple one, provided the applicant has all the necessary documentation in place.
Before requesting any change in name records for property tax of any property, make sure you have the complete documentation including copy of the following documents:

Receipt of tax last paid,
Attested copy of the sale transaction deed (sale deed in your name)
No Objection Certificate from the associated housing society.
Duly filled application for form with signature
The documents along with an application form requesting change in official records for ownership of the property must be submitted with the Commissioner of the Revenue. The application once submitted is verified and the change in a name records approved usually in 15 to 30 day period.
Then application along-with certified true copy of the Agreement and original of Index has to be submitted to the City Survey Office. This should be accompanied with a covering letter on which Court Fee Stamp of Rs. 5/- has to be affixed. Thereafter Dispatch Clerk will forward the papers to the Record Clerk. A thereafter paper goes to the Maintenance Surveyor. Then the paper goes to the City Survey Office for endorsement. At this stage the City Survey Office Record Clerk checks the actual area as mentioned in their records with the area mentioned in the Agreement as well as Property Card. The City Survey Officer again sends the papers back to the Maintenance Surveyor. Where Maintenance Survey or checks the papers annexed with the title to the property. The area of the property is checked at this stage.




Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City