How to file a case under ipc 182 and 211?

Response can lodge a false FIR/complaint is punishable under IPC. Such an informant / complainant can be proceeded against under section 182 IPC or under section 211 IPC by the police. Private person against whom false FIR complaint has been lodged can also file complaint in the court for the offence of defamation.

To use the lawful power of such public servant to the injury or annoyance of any person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to six months, or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees, or with both.

You can approach the High Court for getting the false FIR quashed by filing an application under Sec 482 of Crpc when,The Offence for which the FIR has been registered against the accused has never happened;The FIR contains merely baseless allegations without any reasonable ground to prove an offence against the accused.

You should file the complaint Under Sec 211 of IPC, the Accused person against whom false FIR has been made can file application u/s 156(3) or a Complaint u/s 200 of Crpc before the Magistrate Court against such person.under Section 182 I.P.C. within one year from the date when that authority found that the allegations made in the complaint were false.




Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City