How to change caste in school records?


To change the caste in the original documents you need to get your caste certificate as a proof.
Following are the steps to follow for the correction of name/ caste in your class 10th or class 12th mark sheet:
1. Visit the admission department of your school.
2. Collect the admission form(s) filled in by the parents at the time of admission
3. The School Leaving Certificate of the previous school submitted by the parents of the candidate at the time of admission
4. A portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of the candidate.
5. The Board may effect necessary corrections after verification of the Original records of the school and on payment of the prescribes fee.
6. Applications regarding the change in name/surname will be considered where such changes have been permitted by a Court of Law and notified in a Government Gazette. In the event of Court of Judicature allowing the change of name of a candidate, the same shall be carried out by the Board after obtaining relevant documents concerning the change of name published in an official gazette.

You can also make an affidavit saying that is the same person as you. And then you can publish it in any local newspaper.

Reference: *



Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City