How can I withdraw the case if charge sheet is not yet submitted to court?


“If the price sheet isn’t but filed then you could supply a restatement to the police which you do now no longer desire to maintain with the case and need to withdraw the criticism.
The case may be withdrawn every time earlier than the price sheet is filed with the aid of using filing a written letter to the Station head of the police station in which the FIR is lodged. If the police refuses to withdraw the criticism then you could ask the accused to get the criticism quashed.

Section 482 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 lays down the unique powers of High Court.
Under this section, a High Court has the strength to quash an FIR if it thinks that the FIR which has been lodged is a fake one and become completed with malicious goal to hassle the aggrieved individual.

If any individual has been implicated and accused of a non-compoundable offence then he can method a High Court and record a Writ Petition below Article 226 of the Indian Constitution examine with Section 482 of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
The burden of evidence is at the petitioner to show that the FIR has been lodged most effective for malicious motives and to hassle the petitioner.

Reference: Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 – – AHG186 – 202100553 – 98 – 126 – 202100190-20210042-5525


Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City