How can I withdraw my complaint due to issue resolve which I made in cyber cell for hacked payment?


You have to give the written letter to concern department requesting that not to take further legal action and write the fact that the problem is resolved.

The department will consider your request and do the needful immediately.

In case the case is filed in the court then you have to do it through the court following the due procedure.

It is same like quashing FIR which is done by filing an application in the High Court under section 482 of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.

You may state the reasons for withdrawal of the complaint in your application and if the High Court feels that the reason is reasonable the complaint can be quashed easily.

In case the complaint is still at the preliminary level then you may just make an application to the concerned person in the cyber cell to withdraw your application as the issue has been resolved and does not require to be investigated any further.

The concerned person at the cyber cell shall on receiving and verifying your application withdraw your complaint accordingly. You ay also inform this to the police station where you had initially filed the complaint against the hacker.

You may inform your bank that the issue has been resolved and your account shall be activated in case you had asked them to block the payments.

Reference: Section 482 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
482. Saving of inherent powers of High Court. Nothing in this Code shall be deemed to limit or affect the inherent powers of the High Court to make such orders as may be necessary to give effect to any order under this Code, or to prevent abuse of the process of any Court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice. – 202100297-20210007-995 –


Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City