How Can I change my father’s name to my mother’s name in any legaly valid document? How can I edit my mother’s name in Aadhaar? How to remove a father’s name from all my documents and add a mother’s name. Is it possible?


It is the character of each and every individual to have his dads name in true archives. It is obligatory to give fathers name regardless of whether you like it. So regardless of whether you wish to stuck his name out of Aadhar it is unimaginable. you can refresh by given a substantial record with your mom name. Which is referenced in that record. To refresh in Aadhaar Card visit any Permanent Enrollment Center close by you.And to refresh in your Pan Card visit any NSDL Pen Center close by you. While applying for an Aadhar card you would have submitted personality confirmation and address evidence alongside your biometric subtleties. So the information section individual at the aadhar focus (you applied from) would have taken the name as indicated by the current character verification. On the off chance that the confirmation submitted is erroneous, even your aadhar card is given in the mistaken arrangement itself.In identification, the two names are referenced. If you have any desire to involve mother’s name as center name and family name, then, at that point, it ought to be reliable with different archives. Or on the other hand you ought to have formally transformed it in gazzet. request to eliminate any name from an authoritative report and add an alternate name, you really want to include a legal counselor. In the event that you can’t bear the cost of a legal advisor, there are how are considered legitimate guide legal advisors who will respond this free or with a little charge. Contact in your town, the Legal Aid Agency.

Reference: to update in your Pan Card visit any NSDL Pen Center – 202100499-20210012-1584



Ask FREE question
Ask Question
Eg - Start with How, Why, What, Should I, When will...? etc
Thank you.  Please share the below details
* If you are outside India, mention WhatsApp Number with Country Code
Place of Property / Employment / Legal Issue / Residence / Your City